Saturday, July 22, 2006

SP8 July questions!

1. What is your favorite season of the year and why? I guess I really like Fall the best! The leaves are changing, the weather cools a bit, I can get out my sweaters! The humidity is not as heavy and we head back to school (Ok, really not looking forward to school, but it is ok or I would not do it!)

2. Summer is hot. What do you knit in the summer? Cotton! I was working with wool the other day and just could not handle it! Too hot and scratchy! I want to knit socks, but I swear they are still scaring me off! (Of course, that could also be the fact that I cannot find a minute alone to figure it out!)

3. If money was no object.....what would you buy at the LYS? Everything! Ok, I would start with a full set of needles...in each style! And then head to the yarn...And it would probably be the ones that are $50 a skein...so pretty! But no clue what I would ever knit with them!

4. What are some activities that have become family traditions for your family? I am assuming this means Summer activities: Hmm, stopping at the Dairy Bar in the village close (even though it is not on the diet!) Working on the house (Ok, we always do that but...) Sitting watching the wildlife! And of course, my favorite F.F.F. ( For those of you without teenagers yet, Forced family fun! We Will have fun! That is the motto!)

5. What is the weather right now? Gray and warming up...it is a bit wet, and may storm later! But the humidity seems to be down a bit!

Was interesting to stop and think about these! Off to pick up shingles - of the cedar variety!

2 Comments:

At 7/28/2006 04:24:00 PM, Anonymous Marylyn said...

Hi, just returning your visit although of course I have been by before! i love adding new blogs to my reading list. I recommend Nature Knits. Isabel is planning to knit the Rams horn jacket.

 
At 7/29/2006 09:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi SP... I have NOT forgotten you. Really! Package #3 is slowly being put together. It's been a somewhat crazed month with familial dramas and much in the way of nonsense. But please, please, don't lose faith in your SP, because I am still here and you still have one more fabulous box a'comin...

your SP 8

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home