Thursday, July 13, 2006

Has it Really Been this long!

I am a Bad, Bad blogger! I thought I had posted in July, but...Nope!
I am spending time waiting...for what you ask...(I know there really are not too many people out there reading, but a girl can pretend. Ok, that is sad that I am pretending about my blog and not like, JLo's old beau...what's his name. Ooo! I remember Ben Afleck...can't spell, but he is a cutie!)
Actually I am waiting, not very patiently I might add, on the DHL guy with my new camera. So excited, but it is not here YET!!! Bummmer! Just cause the tracking website says it is coming today, doesn't mean that it will be here at 7 a.m. or 8 or 9 or...
So I will leave you with a few of the last pictures I may have to take with my old camera (It has been a good friend, but at only like 1.6 MP)

An Asain Lily (ok, so I was told that!)


A short Lily (I am a bad gardener)


And what? A chicken Butt! (I love that joke...Chicken does too!)
Sorry no yarn, although I did buy some new stuff for the stash and my buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home