Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Home and Mail

How's that for a title!
We have made it home from our Canadian/IKEA adventure! Whew! What were we thinking traveling to IKEA in a Jetta?
But I arrived home to find prizes!
First from my SP8

What an awesome group! (I need to email her and thank her!) The yarn is so soft and groovy! The picture does not do it justice! I have to work on socks now! Especially since I have such great sock yarn now to work with!
I love the little pirate duck...hard to see him in the picture! And a cool keychain from Latern Moon...and of course, chocolate! I love Trader Joe's (they have the best chap stick there too!)
On to the music, I now have 2 CD's from my SP. They are so cool and a great mix! I love finding mellow fun music! (Really mellow is not the right word...but it is great stuff!)
Thanks SP8!
And then there was a package from my One Skein Buddy! Wow! How would have thought 2 in one day!

Fusion! Great neutral Mohair blend with 136yds! Now what will it be!!! So many choices! This of course means that I need to get knitting again! Thanks!
This is great!



This is what my poor car looked like when we got home!



We actually had to buy what we had in our cart, load it, and then see if we had enough room! We shopped for almost 8 hours! But found so many groovy item!

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2006 01:22:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Great Packages! Don't you just love Ikea! The opened the first one here a few months ago. We waited until the crowds died down and then I took DH. He was amazed!

 
At 7/13/2006 02:51:00 PM, Blogger Eleni said...

Wow are you lucky! Socks that rock yarn! Someone reallly loves you. And I love the lilies picture. My my the things in common we share....thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home